Traditional ethics of craftsmanship, personal service and innovative design
Family owned and operated Browns Brushwares’ traditional ethics of craftsmanship, personal service and innovative design is enhanced by modern manufacturing practices.
Embracing both importing and exporting the dynamic of the business supports the needs of it's customers in the 21st century.
Brownbrush offer a complete range of cleaning hardware solutions to all market sectors, the company is currently owned and operated by direct descendants of the Founder, James Fulcher Brown III .
Specialising in and Providing:
- Household Brushware, Mops and Cleaning Hardware, providing Indoor and Outdoor Brushware with associated products for complete cleaning solutions in the home.
- Commercial and Janitorial Cleaning Brushware, Mops, Buckets, Carts, Cleaning Cloths, Dusters, Scourers and Pads.
- HACCP Colour coded Brushware and Cleaning programs. Agri-quality approved to food industry standards.
- Municipal and Contracting Brushes to industry – Road brooms, Conveyor brushes, Fruit & Vegetable Cleaning Brushes.
- Service – Sales agents and Distributors operate throughout New Zealand, and Australia. We have channel distribution to all market sectors supported by a knowledgeable customer service “Help Desk” in Auckland. Leading the field with specialist knowledge of the Brown Family, bringing superior cleaning solutions to the customer.